One day when I was brushing dust away from a tiny bones, a guy called Bob Morris came to me. He was asking questions about my job in an Island working as consultants for John Hammond. I am completely blank.. Yeah, well he gives us a lot of money for my researched but I never heard about me being a consultant in his island. I was confused until my phone rang. It was John Hammond the millionaire calling. He said he is building a resort and an animal park. He asked me and Ellie to be his consultant for three days in that island. He wants my opinion. He said his sending the map and information tomorrow in a parcel. Why would he ask me and Ellie for opinion? We are not experts! We are only a paleontologist and paleobotanist. Why would he invite us to that island? Hmm... Suspicious, but still I can’t wait to take a look at the park
Picture source:
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_Jurassic_Park_3/sam_neill_jurassic_park_3_002.jpg
http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2001_Jurassic_Park_3/sam_neill_jurassic_park_3_002.jpg

No comments:
Post a Comment